LNG on ships
CNP-CryoEquipment is specialized in the design-, manufacturing-, supply- installation-, commissioning and start-up of “LNG on Ship” systems, in particular for inland waterway vessels.
The systems are compact and standardized :
Compact: * 20ft -30ft or 40ft ISO containerized
Standardized: * output in gas adjustable between 3 and 8 bar(g)
• Flow 0 – 1.000 Nm3/h
Client to connect only :
- LNG filling connection (bunkering point) : DN50 or 2”.
- warm water inlet connection : DN100 or 4”
- water outlet connection : DN100 or 4”
- gas outlet connection : DN80 or 3”
- Instrument air connection : DN20 or 3/4”
- Vent stack connection : DN50 or 2”
- A main junction box is installed from which client has to take all signals.
- Power supply point (to be discussed).
Depending desired autonomy client can opt for 20-30-40 ft container, but can equally stack different containers in order to increase the fuel storage and as such increase the autonomy.